1st June, 2015 – Zegenie studios is proud to announce the immediate availability of The Bug Genie 4.0.1 - the first service release in the new 4.0 series
For details about the many improvements in the 4.0 release, please see the 4.0 release overview
The Bug Genie 4.0.1 has a wide range of bugfixes and improvements. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
Changes in The Bug Genie 4.0.1
- Reintroduce milestone handling (add, edit, sort and delete) on the roadmap page
- Fix text syntax not being saved for some fields such as issue descriptions and comments
- Several CSS style fixes, especially for content positioning
- Restore quicksearch functionality
- Load saved search issue counts after page load to not slow down search page
- Fix "forgot password" and password reset pages not being accessible when not logged in (kinda defeating their own purpose)
- A fix for loading mixed css content
- Fix CSV issue export
- Multi-scope fixes for themes and modules
- Fix some "starring" (subscription) errors
- Several bugfixes on the search page
- Added missing interactive search component for custom field
- Fix not being able to switch between article types
- Several dashboard fixes
As a community-driven project, we are always happy to receive bugfixes and improvements via Github pull requests. Please fork us and make The Bug Genie better!
Luckily, the list of bugfixes contributed via Github is too long to mention individually here. Please checkout the commit log for a detailed list of changes that went into this release.
Users on our hosted platform will be updated according to the schedule received via email. No manual action is necessary for hosted users to upgrade to version 4.0.
More details about upgrading to this release can be found in the FAQ.
Get it now!
The Bug Genie 4.0.1 can be downloaded from our download page.
If you want to upgrade your existing installation, please read through the UPGRADE file included in the release for information on how to upgrade your existing installation.
For more installation and upgrade instructions, please refer to the FAQ